Normally I try to keep these experiments to a few hours. I got caught up in this one. All of the experiments didn't seem to do the picture justice. I kinda stumbled on to this idea. It took a couple of days and distracted me from deadlines, but it was worth it.
These experiments are part of a larger plan. I'm trying to find ways to fit more graphic design elements into my paintings. Most of the time it's maddening. Then when I figure it out, it's quite euphoric. For me.
I've also been caught up trying to figure out watercolors in Painter. Talk about maddening. I used water colors traditionally for a long time. I don't remember ever being this frustrated. And I was frustrated alot.
Anyway. I'll shut my face hole.
Here is the pic.